SHARE

Share |

Friday, October 16, 2009

Nero Wins Nobel Putz Prize

Today I want to scream I want to shout and curse and stomp my feet. I am so damn angry. Why aren’t my shows getting produced? Because the economy is in the crapper, that’s why. So, the big time Broadway producers would rather do something “safe” – like “Bye Bye Birdie”. Something new? Something provocative? Not on their watch. Not when the economy is hurting. I give “Bye Bye Birdie” another 2 weeks before it closes, if that.

They cast a fucking mime in a musical comedy, fer chrisfuckinsakes!

Meanwhile the recent winner of the Nobel Putz Prize, Barack Obama, and his resident vampire Tim Geithner, decided to appoint a 29 year old Goldman Sachs executive as the chief enforcement officer of the S.E.C.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/16/adam-storch-sec-hires-exg_n_323526.html

Everybody reading this – if you have money in the stock market, GET IT THE FUCK OUT NOW. Put your money in my shows. Put it in your mattress. Buy gold coins.

Or leave it in the stock market and buy a big jar of Vaseline because you’re about to get anally raped by the U.S. government and Wall Street.

There are no jobs. This way young people have to enlist in the military and get secretly shipped to Afghanistan. There, they get to serve under General McChrystal – who covered up the friendly fire death of Pat Tillman, who authorized torture and who is a disaster as a leader but a first rate butcher.

http://www.hillmanfoundation.org/blog/McChrystal-Obama-NewYork%20Times


I voted for Obama? What the fuck was I thinking? Just another Harvard lawyer looking to lord it over everyody else. This fucking asshole throws big dance parties at the White House while pumping blood and money into the Afghanistan sinkhole. Nero had nothing on this guy.

And me? What do I do? I write a blog because the idea of writing another script right now makes me feel pathetic. “Ukulele Land” (health care, Big Pharma) and “Café Lysistrata” (war and bankers) are so relevant to what’s going on that my frustration level is at an all time high.

My doctor thinks I should take tranquilizers. Why? I should feel pissed off. Everybody should.

No comments:

Post a Comment