SHARE

Share |

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Got Blogged!



I got blogged twice today! I exist in the blogosphere! I'm serious. It's good to exist.

First Kevin Lee Allen blogged about meeting me at Ken Davenport's party last week. Kevin is a set designer and his blog is now in the blog role.

And Trav S.D. blogged his response to coming to see the Cafe Lysistrata reading last night, in his blog Travalanche, also in the blog role. Trav S.D needs no intro to the NY indie theater world.

Thanks, Kevin and Trav!

And a big thank you to everyone who turned out for last night's reading. Thanks for laughing in the right places! Thanks for the sustained applause. Thanks for being an audience. And thanks for being lots of new faces!

And a HUGE thank you to the cast and musicians!

Now I'm going to do some serious re-writing and get this show ready for the next phase, whatever that may be. Thanks again, everyone!

Happy Holidaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment