SHARE

Share |

Thursday, July 22, 2010

THE HUMAN REVOLUTION

I've become a fan of The Human Revolution, a Northern California-based group. Make that a HUGE fan. The new album "Love Always Prevails" maintains the standard of quality, politically-engaged songwriting I've come to expect from Human, the lead singer.

I first caught their act on the Lower East about a year and a half ago when they played at an after-party for an event staged by my friend Laura Fay Lewis. I started checking them out on line and got hooked.

Just call me an old folkie.

You get a lot of music on their sample player. Kick back, fire up a fat one, check out The Human Revolution. (And if you don't just LOVE that name, why are you reading this blog?)

Here's the link to the player, again:
http://www.thehumanrevolution.org/player.html

Click this for their Face Book page.

No comments:

Post a Comment