SHARE

Share |

Monday, August 2, 2010

Revived

No. Not one of my shows. Not yet anyway. Me. I'm revived. I collapsed, quite ill, last week. It was scary. It was the second time I collapsed in less than a week, the first time being from dehydration and heat.

Something physical always happens to me after I complete a major writing project, and completing "Broadway Vampire" was certainly major. So, this illness wasn't a complete surprise, I guess. I'm saying that in retrospect.

Anyway, after seeing the doctor and being diagnosed and following his advice to recover, I'm feeling 99% today. During my convalescence it was all I could do to post on Face Book, let alone write a blog post. Crazy, huh?

I'm making a list of topics to cover in this blog and will attempt to follow that list.

Though I have to say, for me, it's difficult writing about theater and the travails of a playwright when the environment is taking such a beating at the hands of the corporate elite and their political enablers in Washington D.C.

So, all I can say is -- stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. The desert seems to have its ways of offering us some means of renewal and longevity. Enjoyed reading about the good padre of the Sonora.

    ReplyDelete