SHARE

Share |

Saturday, October 2, 2010

HOW TO ORDER “Broadway Vampire” (or read it for FREE)

HOW TO ORDER “Broadway Vampire” (or read it for FREE)

There are several ways to order my new novel BROADWAY VAMPIRE, even though it “officially” comes out October 10. And there’s a way to read it for FREE. Please read on.

The best way for me is if you use this link (I get triple royalties):


Here’s the link to buy it on Amazon.com:


Here’s the link to buy the Kindle version:


If you want to go the old-fashioned route, you can order the book at your local bookstore. You will need this number, though, so you might want to copy it down:

ISBN-13: 978-0965128773

I do hope you will read my book, so much so that there is also a FREE on-line 60 week serialization. Hopefully, you get so hooked in that you find you can’t wait and MUST order the whole book immediately. Anyway, here’s where to read it FREE:


Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment