SHARE

Share |

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lord Byron's Coda -- Coming Soon from T.U.P.

I'm putting the finishing touches on a sensuous monologue that's been one of my projects for the last 3 years. I'm awaiting word from the folks at Kindle to discover how one releases something as a Kindle Single -- in the case Lord Byron's Coda  I will also be releasing it as a paperback.

The tech requirements are extensive if some wants to stage it the way it is written. There are costume changes that take place more or less instantaneously. Should be a great challenge for the designer(s) .

As to casting, if going the traditional (gender-specific) route, somebody please get me Charlie Hunnam, or Rupert Friend -- both brilliant young British actors. However, if a young woman decides to play Byron in this monologue, the author would love it! 

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment