SHARE

Share |

Monday, April 22, 2013

Cafe Lysistrata -- coming in papberback in May

A musical sex comedy for five women on one set. Paperback readers' edition contains book, lyrics, and sheet music. Coming in the merry month of May.







You'll note the Universal Hat. If you'd like to hear the song Universal Hat, as performed by the New York Ukulele Ensemble,  please go to the music and bands page on my website: http://ukejackson.com/Parcels/downloads.htm

Thank you for reading and listening.
Uke Jackson

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for asking, Kevin. At this juncture I'm passing on an ebook. I've sold ZERO ebook copies of Ukulele Land! and Lord Byron's Coda. I do sell a fair number in paperback. Since Cafe Lysistrata also includes the sheet music, I'm keeping it in paperback to make it hard on the pirates. If a genuine demand ever develops, I'll reconsider at that time.
    Uke Jackson

    ReplyDelete