SHARE

Share |

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Uke Jackson for President 2016 -- Free Beer

Wow! It's been awhile. New books out and so forth. But most importantly, I'm running for President. Like the other candidates, I am making promises. The main promise is Free Beer (wine option available).

Here's a link to the campaign videos on my YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/NYUKULELE/videos

Last night synchronicity kicked in. We posted a campaign message about robots and David Letterman talked about 'bots in his monologue. Great minds think alike?

I will be posting all the videos as it goes along. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, please.

Here's my announcement video. Please let your friends know that there is an alternative candidate, and he promises more fun than any of the others. Free Beer!



Lots more to come.

Thank you. God Bless America. I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment